- There are 379,619 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Florida. 5,459 people have died. There are 27,506 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County. 709 people have died. [Florida Department of Health]
- Palm Beach County commissioners voted unanimously to mandate wearing masks in public places and will remain in effect until further notice. [WPTV]
- Palm Beach County officials paused vacation and short-terms rentals. [Palm Beach County]
- Jupiter Medical Center has implemented state-of-the-art sanitation and process practices throughout its facilities. Read more here.
- Palm Beach Outlets will host OneBlood drives every Saturday through August 1. The quintessential red buses will be parked in the PetSmart parking lot from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. By appointment only. Read more here.
- Palm Beach Outlets will host a Feeding South Florida distribution center in the parking lot adjacent to the Congress Ave. entrance. Each Monday through August 3 from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m., the organization will distribute meals to families in need.
- Boynton Beach Community Redevelopment Agency (BBCRA) Board approved an additional $500,000 to be added to its Small Business Disaster Relief Forgivable Loan Program, bringing the total Program funding to $1 million. Now through September 30, 2020, businesses with 50 or fewer employees can apply for a $10,000 interest-free business loan to be used for payroll, utilities, or inventory expenses within one year of the loan date. The loan will be forgiven if the business can provide documentation of the eligible expenditures.
- Tri Rail is offering an 18-train schedule every two hours on weekdays, a 12-train schedule with three hour frequency on weekends, and has suspended fairs.
- If you have questions, need further guidance, or have symptoms, call the Health Department at 1-866-779-6121 [Florida Department of Health]
- U.S. Small Business Administration announced the automatic deferments on loans through December 31, 2020.
Images courtesy of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.